Friday 5 September 2008

"Win a Tag" Results

Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to leave feedback on my video tutorial earlier this week! I said I'd pick 5 names out of the "hat" and send a tag to each person (actually I went to random.org to get random numbers to choose them).

If you left one of the comments below, please get in touch with your address, and I'll get the tag sent off to you!

Corrina said...
Great tutorial Dan, thanks, love the subtle look and colouring you get by applying the ink like this.
Corrina

Joanne said...
Great tutorial dan! The tag looks great!

Anonymous said...
This is great, Dan! Thanks for the tutorial.
Marie-José from the Netherlands

Hels said...
Wow, fab, groovy Dan....loved your tutorial...you dulcet tones were the perfect accompaniment to a great project :O)) Thanks for doing this - you should be doing this full time for some big inky manufacturers...cos you knock spots off others I have seen xxx

AnnM said...
Thanks Dan for the great tutorial - I can see now why mine never look as good as others I have seen! I'll try out your method.

10 comments :

Unknown said...

Congratulations to all the winners - tis indeed a wonderful thing to be in possession of a piece of Dan's art XXX

Andrea said...

Congrats to everyone who has won a tag, you will certainly not be dissappointed x

Anonymous said...

WoW Dan - thanks! You have mail!

Ann

Shazza said...

well done to all you lucky winners
Shazza
x

Dawn said...

Congrats to the winners,
Dan absolutely fab tutorial - just what I needed - will have to get the applicator now!!

LME said...

Thanks Dan :)

Hels Sheridan said...

Wooooooooohoooooooo..... I won!!!!! yipyah and thrice! thanks to Dan for the heavenly tag and demo and thanks to Random org dot wotsit....that bribe must have worked LOL *for the benefit of the audience, I am joking!!!! :O))

crafty creations said...

Congratulations to everyone who won one of dan's masterpieces - sadly I wasn't one of them

Joy said...

Well done you lucky winners xx

AngelaC said...

I've been on holiday, so this is the first chance I've had to see your tutorial Dan! Thanks so much, it is a FAB one and as I've just bought one of the TH ink blending tools you have inspired me to have a go... AND now I know how to avoid getting those lines from the edge of the sponge.

Related Posts with Thumbnails